We would like thank all who have supported our mission by sharing their time, guidance, and expertise. GreenTREE Yoga is indeed a community effort.
With gratitude, Yael Calhoun, Executive Director
Letters of Support
Click on the Logos Below for Letters of Support
- Utah Center for Evidence Based Treatment of Utah
- Utah Neighborhood Partners, University of Utah
- Hugger Mugger Yoga
- ABLE-Differently, SLC
- Utah Association for the Education of Young Children (UAEYC)
- Centered City Yoga, SLC
- Utah CNA Training Centers: Generously donates space for many GreenTREE Yoga professional development trainings. In addition, they sponsor Classroom Yoga Breaks in Title One Schools in Salt Lake. We are very grateful for all their support and generosity.
- Charlotte Bell Yoga, SLC
- Bodyhappy, SLC
- Breathe Yoga Studio
- Adam Ballenger Yoga, SLC
- InBody Outreach, SLC
- Utah Action for Healthy Kids
- Lowell Bennion Community Service Center University of Utah
- Thayne Center for Service Learning, SLCC
- Center for Civic Engagement, Westminster College
- Women Beyond Cancer
- The Sorenson Legacy Foundation awarded us a $10,000 grant (2015) to support our “Train the Trainer” Program for Displaced People.
- ABLE-Differently provides consistent scholarship funds for our yoga camps and product development funding for our special needs cds/dvds.
- Utah Neighborhood Partners provides financial support to our trauma-sensitive yoga program for displaced people.
- The Sterling and Shelli Gardner Foundation supported our yoga program at the YWCA shelter for four years.
- Intermountain Health has funded our art and yoga program for autism for three years.
- Hugger Mugger Yoga Products has given product support to us each and every year. Thank you!
- The Home Depot has donated product for five years.