Workshops, Conferences In-service for CE credits
Presentations at Conferences
- National Autism Society Annual Conference
- Early Childhood Mental Health Conference, Anchorage, AK
- Utah School for the Deaf and Blind
- UTAH PTA Leadership Conference
- Utah Association for the Education of Young Children Annual Conferences
- Utah State Office of Education Annual Conferences
- Salt Lake School District Office Professionals
- Jumpstart Afterschool Annual Conferences (Utah Afterschool Network)
- Gold Medal Schools Annual Conferences
- Utah Parents Association
- Autism Council of Utah Conferences
- Utah Autism Council Conference
- UAHPERD Annual Conference(s)
1. Afterschool yoga programs
We work with the team leaders to show them how to use the Five Minute Yoga Breaks as part of the regular school programming. We also can provide full afterschool yoga programs from one-half hour to one hour.
2. Classroom Teachers – Five Minute Yoga Break Programs
This program can be done by individual classroom teachers. A presentation at a teachers meeting or a planning session day can provide the training teachers need to make their classrooms a more positive place to learn and to teach everyone to manage stress by using simple five minute yoga breaks.
3. PE Teachers
GreenTREE programs meet both State and National Standards for Health and PE, so yoga counts as PE time. Our trainings teach PE teachers how to incorporate yoga into their programs, both the Five Minute Breaks or for a full PE module.
4. Your School or District Program Needs
We can design a program to fit your specific school or district needs.
5. Simple Yoga for Compassion Fatigue
Make this part of your in-service training or a staff retreat. Read more about our compassion fatigue trainings: